Gakuen Alice Dubs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first complete episode fandub production of Gakuen Alice!

Favorite Animes AKA Anime Suggestion Box

Cherri
    Cherri
    Admin

Favorite Animes AKA Anime Suggestion Box Empty Favorite Animes AKA Anime Suggestion Box

Post  Cherri Fri May 07, 2010 3:59 pm

What's your favorite animes and why? Feel free to suggest animes that you'd like to share with everyone!

Here's my favorites (in no particular order):

1: Gakuen Alice (of course)-Cute, great story, innocent, and... just about every guy in there is a bishie~<3
    2: Kodocha-It's pretty similar to Gakuen Alice character-wise but has much more drama (in the anime. not in the manga) and romance.
    3: D.Gray-man-How I love you, Allen-kun~<333333333333333
    4: Macross Frontier-Amazing story line and I absolutely adore the songs in there!
    5: Cardcaptor Sakura-Adorable, innocent and pure, and I love the idea of the Clow Cards.
    6: Ouran Host Club-Who doesn't love a ton of bishies gathered up in one anime?
    7: Princess Tutu-After watching this, I really wished I took up ballet when I was younger. It had one of the BEST story lines I had ever seen!
    8: Fruits Basket-I loved the idea of people turning into Chinese zodiac animals so I fell in love with this~ And Kisa is so cute~<3333333
    9: Special A-It was unique and I loved ALL of the characters. That was probably the first time that I fell in love with EVERY SINGLE (main) character!!!
    10: Air TV: The end made me cry and I loved it! That was the first time I had ever cried for an anime!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:53 am